Objectives of consulting an EU project are on the one hand the project management consulting and on the other hand the performing the financial administration of the project.
Objects of consideration of the management consulting are the project management process, the applied methods, the project organization etc. Objects of consideration of the financial administration are the project costs, the cash flows and the periodic project reports for the EU.
The benefits of consulting an EU project are:
|… for the project||
|… for the project manager||
|… for member of the project organization:||
|… for the project-oriented company:||
|… for cooperation partners and suppliers:||
The project management consulting of EU projects includes the following services:
- Analyses of the project or program by a documentation analysis, interviews, observations of meetings, etc.
- Consulting of the project/program in the start process
- Consulting of the project in the project controlling process
- If required – consulting of the project in resolving a project discontinuity
- Consulting of the project in the project close-down process
The financial administration of EU projects includes the following services:
- Planning of project costs, development of a project cost plan
- Development of financial guidelines for the project partners
- Support of the continuous financial monitoring and financial controlling
- Cash flow monitoring
- Support of cash flow management
- Continous support in accounting issues
- Development of periodic project reports for the EU
Project management consulting and the financial administration of the EU project are performed by a consulting team in cooperation with representatives of the project or program organisation.
The consulting of EU projects is performed on the basis of the management approach RGC PROJECT.