The online registration will be available in autumn 2017.
In the meantime please contact Verena Riedling, project manager of the HAPPYPROJECTS conference, for registration or any furhter information.
The registration fee covers food & beverages during breaks as well as participant documents. The participation fees are due 14 days after receipt of invoice. In case of cancellation by April 15th, 2018, 50% of the fees will be charged. Cancellations after April 15th, 2018 as well as no-shows will be fully charged.
- Please find an orientation map of the conference location here.
- Download our list of accommodations in the vicinity of the conference location as well as other hotel recommendations here.
- Book your flights to HAPPYPROJECTS 18 online at www.austrian.com and save 15% on all applicable fares. Get your eVoucher here.
- The HAPPYPROJECTS 18 can be accredited for re-certifications (IPMA®: 1 day, Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)®: 7 PDUs, IIBA®: 7 CDUs)
- All presentations in room 0.1 will be translated simultaneously in English/German until 1 pm.
- The presentations will be available for download after the conference.
PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.