Dates of the Seminar:
€ 1.290,- plus 20% VAT
The price includes the costs for the course, course materials as well as lunch and coffee breaks.
- Informing about advanced project management processes and methods based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide).
- Informing about the process groups executing, monitoring & controlling, closing
- Dealing with advanced methods, e.g. earned value analysis, performance reporting, project risk analysis as well as project quality management and project procurement management
- Persons, who would like to improve their knowledge of project management according to the standards of PMI®
- Persons, who would like to get certified as Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Specific preparation and follow-up in the RGC training space
- Inputs, discussions, group works, case studies, reflections, feedback
- Language of the training: German, English on request
- Training on the project
- Transfer of knowledge from project management basics to project management advanced
- Planning process group
- Project risk management (risk identification, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis)
- Executing process group
- Monitoring & controlling process group
- Knowledge areas
- Project quality management
- Project procurement management
- Interpersonal skills
- Professional and social responsibility
PMI, PMP, PMBOK and CAPM are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.