Dates of the Seminar:
€ 1.290,- plus 20% VAT
The price includes the costs for the course, course materials as well as lunch and coffee breaks.
- Informing about project management processes and methods based on the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide).
- Informing about the process groups project initiating and project planning
- Presenting methods for planning the project objectives, project scope, project schedule, project resources and cost plan, project context relations
- Presenting methods to design project organizations and for agile working in projects
- Persons, who would like to get basic knowledge of project management according to the standards of PMI®
- Specific preparation and follow-up in the RGC training space
- Inputs, discussions, group works, case studies, reflections, feedback
- Language of the training: German, English on request
- Training on the project
- The project management framework
- Project and project management, programme and project portfolio, the project oriented company
- Initiating process group
- Project initiating process, project charter, investment analysis
- Planning process group
- Integration management, scope mangement, time management, cost management, human resource management, communications management, stakeholder management
- Design of the project organization
- Project organization models, project management roles, communication structures
- Homework assignment
PMI and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.