Dates of the Seminar:
€ 750,- plus 20% VAT
The price includes the course materials as well as lunch and coffee breaks.
- Informing about the management of requirements in projects
- Presenting the need and the necessity of the modeling of requirements
- Informing about methods for modelling requirements
- Informing about relationships between business analysis, change management and process management
- Business analysts
- Requirements engineers
- Project managers
- Process managers
- Managers of the project oriented company
- Specific preparation and follow-up in the RGC training space
- Inputs, group works, case studies, reflections, discussions
- Implementation of the business analysis methods on case studies of the participants
- English course materials will be provided. Depending on the participants the educational program will take place either in German or in English language.
- Overview: Requirements management and business analysis
- Domain: Traceability & Monitoring
- Track requirements, monitor requirements status, update requirements, communicate requirements, manage changes to requirements
- Domain: Evaluation
- Validate test results, analyse solution gaps, obtain stakeholder acceptance of solution, evaluate solution results
- Relationships between business analysis, process, project and change management
- Overview: PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® certification process
PMI and PMI-PBA are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.