New theories • Models • Best Practices • Case Studies
The book „Processes & Projects” has been published by MANZ publishing in 2006 in German language and is now available in the 2nd edition. In 2008 the English version has been published.
Process and project-orientation are new organization strategies for companies. Throughout the integration of structures and methods of process and project management essential synergies can be created. “Processes & Projects” is the handbook
- for managers of process and project-oriented companies
- for process owners and members of process management teams
- for project and programme owners and for project and programme managers,
- for employees of process and project management offices and members of portfolio groups
- for management trainers and consultants
In connection with our seminars and trainings you can order “Processes & Projects” in German or English via RGC.
German: Prozesse & Projekte (Manz, 2007, 2nd edition)
English: Processes & Projects (Manz, 2008, 1st edition)